Reception & Admin officer
As Reception & Admin Officer at WWF Belgium, your play a key role in the daily life of the office and bring a particular support to the Operations department. As the first point of contact in the WWF Belgium office, you welcome our visitors and provide them with the hospitality and assistance that define the organization. With your administrative skills, great sense of planning and your IT/Facilities mindset, you support our Operations department in its daily administrative tasks.
You adhere to WWF's values and are happy to bring your professionalism and exceptional human qualities to the organization.
Reporting to: COO
- Provide administrative/organizational support to the Finance & Operations departments:
- Listing and filing contracts
- Ensuring a centralized filing of the organization's critical documents
- Maintaining the travel register and monitoring the carbon budget
- Travel requests + per diem berekening
- A1 for staff members when travelling
- Carrying out legal publications in the “Moniteur Belge”
- Adapting the access to the banks and financial institutions when necessary
- Following up on insurance contracts and files
- ReceptionHub planning
- Provide support to the organization in general to facilitate its smooth functioning
- Responsible for mail: sorting and distributing incoming mail, franking, posting outgoing mail...
- Support in booking flights via the AMEX platform
- Booking vehicles (Cambio)
- Placing orders according to departmental or individual needs: business cards, catering, room reservations, etc
- Helping to organize events when necessary: seminars, internal or external meetings, etc
- Completing administrative information for certain subsidy files, collecting supporting documents and integrating them into the files
- Support the Prevention advisor with administrative tasks
- Ensure the reception of visitors, to give a positive image of the institution
- Welcoming and referring visitors to the people they are visiting
- Provide back-up for the Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Provide support and back-up to the IT & Office Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with min. 2 years in a similar function.
- Excellent level Dutch (both oral and written) with an excellent level of French and a good command of English. As you will need to write and translate documents.
- IT-driven: you handle the full MS Office package, Teams, Zoom. You are keen on learning more and developing your technical skills.
- You have a excellent sense of organisation and the capacity to anticipate the unexpected. “There are no problems, only solutions”!
- You are rigorous and have an eye for detail.
- You are autonomous in carrying out your tasks.
- You are diplomatic with your interlocutors (internal and external to the organisation).
- You are a reliable person, you are a true “Swiss Knife” and can handle anything that comes your way!
- You understand that in all circumstance’s confidentiality is gold.
- You are a Panda at heart and adhere to WWF’s values: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
- A full-time, permanent contract.
- An attractive package including meal vouchers, pension insurance, hospitalization insurance and 100% reimbursement of public transport.
- A flexible working environment in respect of your work/life balance: either from home with all the ad hoc IT equipment, or in our pleasant office in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
- The chance to learn from experts and (further) develop a career inside the environment and NGO’s sector.
- The opportunity to contribute to WWF’s mission in the world and to share our values.
send us your resume and application letter before 30/11/2022.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.