HR Talent Officer
We are currently seeking a talented and professional HR Talent Officer to join our team. The successful candidate is enthusiastic about recruiting, supporting our employees with their career progression as well as providing a helping hand to our HR Admin & Payroll Officer with general HR related tasks.
You will be part of a team of 3 and contribute to general HR processes and projects to strengthen the organization. You will ensure that employees and managers achieve their objectives in working conditions that sustainably promote individual & collective well-being and commitment.
The HR Talent Officer will directly report to the COO a.i..
- You manage all recruitments in collaboration with the management (job definition, announcement, screening of applications, selection and interviews, job offer).
- You develop and implement recruitment plans and strategies (using new channels and methods), striving to bring in the best people to fill the organization's needs.
- You develop a strong Talent/Competency Management approach (Talent Cycle, Career Plans, Apprenticeship Programs, etc.) in accordance with the HR strategy.
- You maintain a smooth onboarding process and guide employees through all human resources procedures and answer questions about policies.
- You manage the learning and training process (identification of the development needs, preparation of the training plan and implementation, selection of suppliers, organization of internal trainings, evaluation of the actions...)
- You ensure continuous improvement of the feedback culture that has been set as priority in the organization.
- You coordinate exit processes for departing employees.
- You ensure a continuous dialogue with the staff and management (potentially incl. social dialogue), you act as a partner and advisor about career and well-being at work.
- You contribute to HR projects (like HR Policies, Social elections, implementation of a new Employee Self-Service tool) and you ensure the internal communication regarding HR topics.
- You develop and maintain our employer branding strategy to attract new employees and to inspire our talents.
- You act as a back-up for your colleague, the HR Admin & Payroll Officer.
- You have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a generalist position with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process and talent management
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- You are fluent in Dutch and French with a good command of English (both oral and written)
- You build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, and you are solutions-minded
- You are diplomatic and have a high sense of confidentiality
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are used to working with recruiting platforms & tools (ex: LinkedIn, Job boards and social networks)
- An experience with an ESS tool, incl. implementation and configuration, is an asset
- You are a true team player and are not scared to roll up your sleeves
- Resilience is your nickname and you have a great sense of humor!
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration.
- A permanent contract on full-time basis
- An attractive benefits package for the sector including meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 100% reimbursement of the costs of public transport (when homeworking is not mandatory).
- A flexible working environment adapted to COVID restrictions: either from home with all the ad hoc IT equipment, or in our pleasant office in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
- The chance to learn from experts and (further) develop a career inside the environment sector.
- The opportunity to contribute to WWF’s mission in the world and to share our values.
Use the link below to send us your resume and application letter.
Deadline for applications: 30/09/2022
WWF has teams of experts working in over 100 countries to protect the natural resources that sustain and inspire us: our forests, rivers, oceans, climate, food and wildlife. WWF harnesses the collective power of supporters around the world, communities, companies and governments to create real solutions for people and the planet.
WWF employs knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that it’s possible to change the world. People who are determined to make a difference.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.