WWF believes in a future where people and nature thrive, so we’re committed to safeguarding the natural world. WWF has teams of experts working in over 100 countries to protect the natural resources that sustain and inspire us: our forests, rivers, oceans, climate, food and wildlife. WWF harnesses the collective power of supporters around the world, communities, companies and governments to create real solutions for people and the planet.
WWF employs knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that it’s possible to change the world. People who are determined to make a difference.
Make a difference to today’s world. Join WWF.
WWF Belgium is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager full time, on a permanent contract.
We are in an exciting growth period for digital engagement. To reinforce this change, we are looking for an enthusiast Digital Marketing campaigner to develop, coordinate, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all channels.
You’ll have to create or conduct creation of engaging content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver digital marketing and communications campaigns that meets WWF’s financial and non-financial engagement objectives by orchestrating SEO/SEA, email, social media and display advertising;
- Select and drive media agencies and other external service providers.
- Apply continuous improvement by using the technology trends and performance analysis of all digital actions (campaigns and business as usual)
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience and capture learnings and incorporate them into future work, while driving a measurement mindset across the team
- Research new content and engage with a variety of online publications and emails (writing and creative work)
- Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, with a preferred background in digital marketing
- Proven three years’ working experience in a similar position
- Knowledge in SEA/SEO; e-mail; social media & display campaigns
- Project management skills
- Fundraising experience is an asset
- Competence in data, insights and analytics (incl. Google Analytics) to build and optimize digital performance. Ability to use the data to produce insights
- Digital creative production skills (graphic, content) and basic HTML skills including relevant qualifications and/or experience are desirable.
- Interest for new technologies and innovation in online marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Native level in Dutch
- fluent in French
- Good command of English
- Efficiency driven, solution focused, team-working skills
- Flexible, resourceful and able to perform despite tight schedules
- A permanent full-time contract
- An attractive salary package for the sector including meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 100% reimbursement of the costs of public transport.
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
- The opportunity to contribute to WWF’s mission in the world and to share our values
- The chance to learn from experts and develop a career inside the environment sector
Use the link below to send us your application.
Applications are welcome in English, Dutch or French.
Deadline for applications: 23.11.2018
The recruiting team reserves the right to close the ad before the deadline depending on the quantity and quality of applications received.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.