The Fundraising department aims to increase the growth and acquisition of new donors, and the loyalty of existing donors through different channels (face to face, door to door, direct mailings, telemarketing, online campaigns ...) to support nature conservation.
As Data Analyst, you will support our ambitious growth strategy by maximizing the potential of our supporter’s database. Analysis and optimization are key to deliver relevant data to the whole organization!
Thanks to your strong analytical skills, you translate the collected data using your knowledge of relational databases and various data management techniques, and you come with concrete recommendations. You like to challenge the marketing selections based on departments briefs, ensuring high data quality and integrity. You translate the information into reports that can be used by the management to support strategic decisions and identify opportunities for revenue growth.
You build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders and internal customers, as you identify, analyze, and define potential needs where needed. You get the most of our database by developing and improving data flows and processes and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Maximization of the database
- Maximizing the return on data and stay aware of business intelligence strategies, architectures and technologies.
- Managing business relations with external providers.
- Drawing procedures and technical briefings to ensure that our database needs are translated into software by our provider.
- Continuously identifying improvement in our processes (data entry, automatic sending of e-mails, etc).
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Analyzing, documenting, and rationalizing our existing database system.
- Collection and interpretation of data
- Analyzing and reporting on available data to enhance the loyalty of our supporters.
- Developing a strong dashboard and reporting tools to follow up our results (revising KPI’s, etc)
- Monitoring results and analyzing our marketing action’s performance (digital campaigns, telemarketing operation, F2F, Direct Mail, etc).
- Strategic business recommandations
- Challenging data selection for our direct marketing actions.
- Reviewing and proposing new segmentations to match current and future needs.
- Organizing tests and reporting on the results.
- Providing needed information to enhance the profitability of our fundraising actions and communications campaigns.
- Sharing comprehensive advice to colleagues across our Supporters, Youth, Communications, and Finance teams.
- Other responsabilities
- Controlling the GDPR compliancy of the organization. Remaining up to date and taking the needed action in case of legal changes regarding privacy and use of data.
Your profile :
- Degree or advanced degree in a relevant field, i.e., Marketing, Economic Sciences, or IT.
- 5 years’ experience in Data Analysis, Business Intelligence or Direct Marketing.
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills including experience in trend and data analysis, quantitative methods and interpretation (a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases).
- Previous experience with CRM tools (e.g Send in Blue): you feel comfortable in database interrogation and manipulation languages such as SQL.
- GDPR knowledge
- Project management skills: you easily identify and promote potential collaboration between departments.
- Ability to communicate complex data to various audiences.
- Autonomous and great team player.
- You like challenges, meeting deadlines, and can handle multiple priorities.
- Good eye for details and you are not afraid to take initiatives.
- Fluent in Dutch or French with a good command of the second national language and of English.
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- A full-time, permanent contract
- An attractive salary package for the sector including meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 100% reimbursement of the costs of public transport ...
- A flexible working environment adapted to COVID restrictions: either from home with all the ad hoc IT equipment, or in our pleasant office in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
- Our policies and benefits reflect the importance of people being able to have a good work-life balance and being able to bring their ‘full self’ to work
- The opportunity to contribute to the mission of WWF and to share our values that will be embedded in your work and behaviours
Interested? Send your updated CV and Cover Letter through this link before 27th June.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce. This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.