Customer Service Coordinator - NL
The Fundraising department aims to increase the growth and acquisition of new donors, and the loyalty of existing donors through different channels (face to face, door to door, direct mailings, telemarketing, online campaigns ...) to support nature conservation.
As Supporters Service Coordinator, you will contribute to this goal by offering our supporters a service of excellence to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty. You will also guarantee the reliability and the quality of our database while coordinating the Supporters Service teamwork. This function reports directly to the Head of Fundraising.
- Coordinating our Supporters team:
- Developing and coordinating all Supporters Service projects, and reporting to the Head of Fundraising on the team activities
- For each team member, briefing on their role, responsibilities and individual objectives.
- Sharing the knowledge obtained from contacts with donors, by actively collaborating with other departments. Use this collaboration to offer supporters a better service and to make the organization more responsive to the interests of donors.
- Setting up innovative ideas to better organize the teamwork.
- Taking the ownership of specific projects
- Guaranteeing the high service& loyalty satisfaction level:
- Answering calls and incoming emails and/or forwarding them to the right persons or department.
- Controlling the selections files and personalization proofs for documents sent to supporters.
- Ensuring the dispatch of various documents, within an agreed timeframe, to our supporters: welcome pack, members cards, administrative documents…
- Enhancing and keeping all procedures up to date.
- Providing complementary information from inside the organization to answer administrative or financial questions from our supporters.
- Maintaining good contacts with external suppliers and partners.
- Providing information to any questions related to WWF missions, campaigns and other activities:
- Keeping yourself informed on the different WWF campaigns and field projects (Belgium and International)
- Being aware of the different informative documents of the organization (Q&A, press release…)
- Following the news related to the mission of the organization.
- Feeding and updating the database.
- Ensuring the good integration of external files (Web, F2F, etc) in the database.
- Proceeding, in time, to the sending of financial documents (automation payments, fiscal attest…) together with the Finance department.
- Making the necessary changes upon supporters or organization requests: SDD creation, SDD changes, addresses, reimbursement, etc
- Being accountable for the follow-up of the KPI’s/dashboard of the Member’s team
- Make a reporting, analysis and recommendations based on those KPI’s
- Give support in terms of database (data quality)
- Degree in relevant field preferred (Marketing, Economic Sciences, …)
- Min 2 years+ professional experience in a Supporters or Customer Service environment
- Problem solving orientated
- Good at planning and organizing a team workload
- Having a keen interest for project management
- Great communication skills
- Autonomous and great team player: you are a genuine motivator!
- You like challenges, meeting deadlines, and can handle multiple priorities.
- Good eye for details and you are not afraid to take initiatives.
- Excellent level of Dutch (written and spoken), with a fluency in French and in English
- Passionate about conservation and the safeguard of our Natural World
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- A full-time, permanent contract
- An attractive salary package for the sector including meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 100% reimbursement of the costs of public transport ...
- A flexible working environment adapted to COVID restrictions: either from home with all the ad hoc IT equipment, or in our pleasant office in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
- Our policies and benefits reflect the importance of people being able to have a good work-life balance and being able to bring their ‘full self’ to work
- The opportunity to contribute to the mission of WWF and to share our values that will be embedded in your work and behaviours
Interested? Send your updated CV and cover letter through this link!
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce. This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.