Looking for a great organization for your next internship? WWF International is looking for a Web Development Intern based at our Brussels office. That could be you!
You will help to design and optimise user experience of WWF’s global fundraising knowledge management platform for WWF International’s global fundraising community.
- Coordinating the design and process of migration our fundraising knowledge management platform.
- Managing a knowledge management project from conception to completion.
- Optimising the user experience, responsive design of our internal platform.
- Developing a structure of our internal platform.
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate information used and stored in our platform.
- Passion for web design/development.
- Undergraduate in marketing, internal communications, web development or web design.
- Experience with Google site and Drive is a plus.
- Advanced level of English.
- Creativity and attention to detail.
- Sense of responsibility but also fun.
- Confident and friendly personality with a positive outlook.
- Autonomous, can-do attitude.
- Mentored and coached by senior marketeer
- Meaningful, tangible and immediate results of your work
- First-hand professional experience
- Friendly, international environment
- No coffee-making internship (only coffee for yourself!)
- If you have a graduate project, you can combine it with this internship
- Duration: 3 months; flexible working hours.
Please send your updated resume and cover letter to Juan Hendrawan at firstname.lastname@example.org
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.